100 Word Challenge



The car journey was long and tedious. I moaned in the
unenjoyable back seat while my brothers stuck their tongues
out at each other across me. We were moving very fast when
suddenly, the wheels stopped and the whole car skidded to a halt.
“What the?!” I exclaimed. I cautiously leaned forward to ask my
dad, but he only pointed to the road in front.When I looked up I
saw a great big, brown deer in the middle of the road. It stood
there, looking as if it really didn’t care whether we ran over it or
not. I scrambled out with my two brothers. We tried to shoo the
antlered deer away but it stood there, solidly.

Comments

  1. I really like your choose of words. They are specific and add interest to your text. I can imagine what it would be like in the big seat with siblings, especially on a long, boring drive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Emma's intro

Reflective Questions